Jumma (friday) is the 6th day of Islamic week, it holds religious importance in all Muslim’s. It is the prior concern to perform prayer (namaz) on friday and seek for the blessings of Almighty Allah.
And moreover, we all can see a latest trend on social media to send Blessed Friday or Jumma Mubarak wishes, Jumma Mubarak duas and messages to family, friends, relatives, and coworkers. So on this favorable day to wish your beloved ones with inspiring Islamic messages.
We’ve gathered some unique Jummah Mubarak quotes and messages.
- Wish you a pleasing and blessed day of Jummah. May this holy day bring joy in your soul and fill your life with the awards of Allah! Jumma Mubarak!
- Happy Friday! May Allah Almighty grant His numerous blessings on you and your family!
- All I desire that each Jummah namaz brings joy, peace, and mercy of Almighty Allah to all of your lives and reinforce the trust upon Him! Jumma Mubarak everyone!
- From the little sins to big one, may Allah Almighty forgive all of us on this blessed day and show us the right path, the path which takes us to His mercy and blessings! Jumma Mubarak!
- On this holy day of Jumma, I pray that may Allah Almighty sprays his countless blessings on you and your family! Jumma Mubarak!
- May your life is filled with joy, health, love, and harmony. Happy Friday!
- Jumma Mubarak my friend. May Allah bless you with peace of mind, healthy life and numerous favors of Allah!
- May Allah accept our duas and favor us this Jumma by reducing all our worries. Ameen! Jumma Mubarak!
- We get nearer to Allah Almighty through the prayer of Jumma and He opens the doors of His Rahmat on us. Wish you a blessed Jumma!
- When you perform the Jumma namaz, illumine of Jumma twinkles in your life and your belief gets stronger. May Allah accept all your Jumma duas!
- May Allah grant His blessings and forgiveness upon you and your family on the day of Rahmat- Jumma.
- Along with the numerous blessings and the basket of the forgiveness of Allah, Jumma Mubarak is here again. May Allah Almighty keep our faith strong and forgive all our sins!
- Praying for the others without telling them is one of the extraordinary beauties of Islam and in response, the angels would mention to Allah for you, so keep praying. Jumma Mubarak!
- Always feel grateful when Allah chooses you to help others, He is blessing you in His unique way. Happy Friday!
- May Allah give us all the ability to help His creation! Jumma Mubarak.
- On this propitious day of Jumma, the best gift you can give others is Dua. May Allah accept all your duas and restores our Iman on this blessed day. Always remember in prayers! Jumma Mubarak!
- Jumma is an auspicious day that holds more reward than other days and brings numerous blessings. May Allah allow accepts all our prayers on this precious day!
- May Allah forgive our wrong deeds and let us follow the right path, the path that will take us closer to Him! Jumma Mubarak everyone!